Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hello girls
This category of posts is especially with respect to the fact that some of you want to reply or comment on my blog for purposes other than doubts. I had raised this issue in an earlier post named "
Let's Talk".
Nevertheless I'm re posting it with a few other requests, I observed that some of you have commented on my blog (be it for answering a question I asked , to appreciate my posts or to inform me about something.) When I had to reply to these comments or had to tell you all that there was a post put up which would solve your concerns, I found it difficult to do so, as I would be confused about which post to comment on. I'm sure some of you would have also faced such a situation in these days.

To solve this problem, I felt that each one of us write a post Labeled Connect, I repeat, Labeled and not titled (this will ensure uniformity in every one's post labels and avoid any confusion while commenting).
You can give a title of your choice to this post. Now you may ask me 'I will label properly and give a title of my own choice but what do I write in this post?

Well that is where your creativity may be put to use. You could in this post,

  • put a picture that conveys communication or connection
  • write quotes (your own or by great authors! ;)) related to connection or communication
  • put up a famous slogan by some Advertising company,
Whatever you do just remember to relate it with our communication or connection, the matter of the post is just to show that this is a post where we can communicate when we don't know where to reach the person or don't know which post to comment on.

Similarly this post itself is also labeled "Connect", so that you can comment on it when your comment doesn't seem to be related to my other posts, or when you are answering a question earlier asked by me.
Just remember, while commenting to this post,

-Give a reference of your comment, e.g. this post is in with reference to your question .......
-Copy & paste the URL concerned, for e.g. if it was a question I asked you, to which you are replying then copy the URL of that page where that question is and paste it along with your comments

-Write what you want to convey....(in simple words, just comment!)

I hope this is isn't too tedious, it will help us to stay organised and give everyone a practice of linking ;-)
PS: I will be removing the above mentioned post titled "Let's talk" in 1 or 2days, as it may confuse us in our communication.

8 comments:

jailee said...

hi hemangi,
i m sorry i cldent answer 2 ur last question coz there was some prob of net at my place
today vipula told me that i m gonna work with u.

jailee said...

System is a set of components i.e it has components which work together& which are related to each other directly or indirectly.

jailee said...

Hi!!!!
i have gone through the refrences and from that what i understand is systematic sampling is similar to simple random sampling, but instead of selecting random numbers from tables,we move through list picking every nth name. There is criteria to decide the n th number.

jailee said...

hi
i have found some information on the Systematic Sampling.should i post in my blog or shoud I mail to you? if u want me to mail you pl give ur id.
bye tc

Devika Mehta said...

Thks a lot.. for answering to the doubts

Devika Mehta said...

Hi
hey plz see my blog. i dont know whats wrong but the refrences are cuming in the minature form..I know this is funny. But plz tell me if u can why is it happ?
I tried cahnaging font sizes to the laregst to smallest i even chanegd the fonts..bt the miniature size has no differnece.

Plz help me out..
thks

Anushree Shah said...

hi hemangi,
how r u? hows work out thr? hope u renjoyin every bit of it the moment.
ok, this is in reference to your post- "My replies to your post" on sunday-29th april.
actually, neither i, nor my patner manasi have received any comment by you for our post on 'quota sampling'. i know u r busy, i just want to tell u tat v require ur comment on it. thanx. wil b w8in for ur reply.

Anushree Shah said...

hi hemangi,
hows u? n hows work goin on?
ok 1st of all...our post test went very well...i was very happy about it.
i ws glad to know tht u liked our work- me n manasi.
next...u wud b happy to know tat due to my experience wid blog during these sessions, i got inspiration to do research on 'blogs'. yeah, my topic for research proposal is 'role of blogs in bringing abt social awareness in youth in india'.
awaiting ur comments on this too... n this time surely, i wont delay in replying...sorry for the last time..