Saturday, April 21, 2007

FInal Step towards Sampling!

Hey everyone!
Pardon me for talking after so long!
I see that most of you have done well. Some of the posts also have good activities in them.
I intend to communicate with each one of you for the type of sampling that you have undertaken.
By this time you must be the master of the type assigned to you…but what about the other types? I'm sure you all must have already seen the other types..for those of you who didn't, don’t worry, your friends must have presented the other types fully equipped with web-resources and activities..so go on have a look..

At the end of it you could draw a concept map of your understanding of this concept. If you could draw it in MS Word and send it to me I’d be happy to receive them!

Cya till then!

No comments: