Monday, April 2, 2007

Everyone's thinking!! (that's nice isn't it??)

Reading all your responses, I'm really glad the way you all have thought about the topic.

I'm sure some of you must have gone as far as reading up something on it, and I appreciate that..but I would only request you one thing, if in this process of blogging activity, you come across resources that will be helpful to all of us and have gone through it, then please do share it with everyone, it will only enrich every one's knowledge :) !

Now coming to the thoughts you all have put up in response to Post 5, I think some of you have misunderstood the question (or may be I did not communicate it well enough..) whatever be the reason I need to clarify the question again,
I had expected you to relate the given pictures and the terms that were above them.
Some of the posts that I read, showed me that pictures were related by some of you with terms that were not above them, which was not what I had expected.

Another clarification I need to make is with respect to the phrase that I had provided you with - "GO Measure Practical Economy" I made this phrase to help you remember what the criteria are i.e. (of course, you are not forced to use this phrase to remember the criteria, you could your own techniques to remember them, infact I'd be happy if someone has any such technique and shares it with the whole group)
GO - Goal Orientation
Measure - Measurability
Practical - Practicality
Economy - Economy
I clarified this as I came across a post saying 'GO Measure Practicality', I do not know whether it was used with the intention of remembering the criteria or as a post title with a difference, if it was the former, then economy is missing and I'd request the author of that post to include economy in the title, but if it was just a post title with a difference then it was a good attempt!

I am also leaving individual comments on each of your posts.
Some members among this group seem like they don't want to give me a chance to comment (just kidding :)) ~! as they have not responded to my posts or questions, but seriously, either they have some constraints due to which they're unable to post anything or the blog URLS that I have got are wrong, whatever the reason I would like to know about their problems as soon as possible so that we can collectively find a solution for it.

I'll be putting up my thoughts about Post 5 soon..!

3 comments:

Devika Mehta said...

Hi!
read the post...will be waiting for your personal comment on my blog for both the posts..thanks

Shalini M said...

Hi,
Do check my posts...hope im on the right track.. was a lil confused. Do correct me if im wrong...thanx

jailee said...

Hi!
I have written my post title as GO measure practicality.but it was just a post title with a difference.But if it is wrong then i'll chane that... thanx