Sunday, March 11, 2007

C'mon explore your blog..!

Hi there, I think after that initial bump in our blog ride all of us must have revised the process of making a blog :) !!

But seriously, now that we have made our blogs...why not explore them? I felt exploring a blog would be much better rather than teaching the features of a blog. I think writing about yourself will be a good start, just be sure to include it in "About me" where we all can read.

All you have to do is click on this icon which follows the About me title on your main blog page:





It may be any other icon signifying settings, this one's common among them. After you click on it a dialog box will open as follows:
This Dialog box contains a space for 'Description', you may enter information about yourself here in a few lines. After you enter your description don't forget to save the changes you made, or all that effort would be a waste..!
I'm waiting to get to know all of you better..!

No comments: